Milestones are a integral part of the USAFA community, offering recognition for a job well done for our cadets. It’s also a way for parents to participate in praising the efforts of our cadets with a token that they can hold and cherish for a lifetime. All cadets receive the same benefit through our joint funding efforts, so no one ever feels left out.
Our current milestone recognition will be for the following:
- 100’s Night (Senior year – 12 Feb 2018)
- Graduation (23 May 2018)
- Ring Dance (Junior year – 19 May 2017)
- Commitment Dinner (Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 – Mission Complete)
- Recognition (March 14, 2015 – Mission Complete)
- Exemplar (September 11, 2015 – Mission Complete)
Our hope is to continue offering support through fundraising events in order to consider participating in other celebrations, such as the annual Ring Dance (Junior year).